Ottawa, Ontario , K2H 8S5
We are currently accepting applications for a part-time psychotherapist who has specific qualifications for working with young children, teens and families. The position may be expanded to full time as the client base is developed.
Required Education and Experience
- A master’s degree in counselling and an appropriate combination of clinical training and experience in psychotherapy and child psychotherapy
- Proof of registration or registration (qualifying) status with College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario (CRPO),
- A practicing Christian prepared to sign the CCO Statement of Faith
- Demonstrated communication skills – oral and written
- Evidence of being a team player willing to consult with colleagues and mentor students
- Bilingualism (French and English) preferred
- Other languages including Arabic, Spanish an asset
- Seminar Presentation Skills
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter by July 20, 2018 clearly outlining your education, professional training and experience with an indication of how these would contribute to our team-based approach to serving our clients and the community to:
Linda J. Colwell
While we thank all applicants for their responses, we will contact only those selected for an interview.
Posted Under: Counselling
Career ID: [ 5592 ]