Christmas in the Chapel presents the Tyndale Community Choir with special guest Laila Biali. Start the Christmas season with traditional favourites and a blend of genres to stir your heart. December 1st at 7 p.m.
Social Media Co-ordinator
Social Media Co-ordinator
Brantford, Ontario , N3R 7X4
Job Title: SOCIAL MEDIA CO-ORDINATOR
Location: Brantford, ON
Reporting To: Office Manager
Start Date: As soon as possible
C4i Canada is a Christian ministry and Registered Canadian Charity. Our mission is to present a biblical perspective of God’s plans and purposes for Israel and the Church. Our vision is to see the truth we proclaim cause nations to support and bless the people of Israel. We are working hard to reach the world with a critical, biblical message about Israel today. Our long-term goal is to produce educational media, this as a means of raising understanding about Israel both within the Church and among the nations. We now have a weekly, global television reach to over 200 nations through regular airings of our biblically-based show, The Prophetic Connection.
The qualified candidate will be a self-motivated, hard-working individual able to undertake all activities related to the social media environment at C4i that will include simple graphic design and website maintenance.
The successful candidate will have a passion for all things social and have a keen awareness of existing social media platforms and applications such as Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube etc. The successful candidate is someone who will maintain p our social media accounts at the excellent level we currently enjoy and be proactive by taking them to the next level. The role will require strong social and communication skills.
- Manage all social platforms daily (post, monitor, respond and analyze). Create content (i.e., GIFs, memes, images, etc.) and manage content calendar
- Develop data-driven social media strategy and integrate them with C4i’s strategic goals
- Manage and implement C4i’s communication plan, improve brand and increase visibility of C4i globally
- Website maintenance
- Offer creative input to various ministry marketing initiatives
- Comprehensive understanding of the digital ecosystem and how web, mobile and social channels work together to optimize behaviour, acquisition and donations
- Excellent writing skills, strong design and content creation skills
- A passion for all things social/content/video and a strong understanding of social platforms, and how each can be deployed in different scenarios in order to meet objectives
- Understanding of digital metrics, knowledge about common measurement tools in the industry and the interpretation of analytical data
- Well versed in SEO, inbound marketing and graphic design
- Hands on experience in digital marketing project management
- Experience in a Christian ministry is an asset
- Degree or diploma in communication is a strong asset
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong work ethic
- Reliable and accountable
- Excellent command of written and verbal communications (Bilingual an asset)
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to proof-read our bi-monthly newspaper and/or television episodes prior to printing or airings
Job Type: Part-Time – approx 20 hours per week
For more information on C4i, go to www.c4i.ca. C4i invites fully qualified candidates to apply for this position by emailing our Office Manager, Heather Adams – firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will be reviewed but only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Posted Under: Marketing/Sales
Career ID: [ 5641 ]