Christmas in the Chapel presents the Tyndale Community Choir with special guest Mark Masri. Start the Christmas season with traditional favourites and a blend of genres to stir your heart. December 7th for 2 shows. Get your tickets before they are sold out.
Client Care Director
Client Care Director
Consul, Saskatchewan , S0N0P0
As a member of the executive team, the client care director is responsible for the development, implementation and review of all resident’s service plans in collaboration with each resident.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work from an accredited university
- Minimum of one year experience working in mental health and/or addictions services
- Minimum of two years experience working or volunteering directly with at-risk youth
- Must have a valid driver’s license & provide clean driver’s abstract
- Exemplify strong leadership skills in all areas of life
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal
- Effective problem solving and decision making skills
- Able to motivate and lead others
- Ability to organize themselves & others, work independently and as part of a team
- Effective administrative capabilities, includes: computer skills, scheduling, planning, and organizing
- Adaptable to high stress situations, and work in fast-paced and changing environments
- Personal conduct is expected to reflect the Christian values, according to the policies and procedures, and exemplify the model of behaviour required of the residents of LHR.
- Maintain the expectations & responsibilities outlined in the LHR Policy & Procedure and Program Manuals
- Uphold the four values (Mentoring, Education, Faith, Life Skills) and seek to carry out the vision and mission of LHR at all times
- Encourage and disciple residents, seeking opportunities to empower residents to make positive choices
- Maintain clearly defined emotional and relational boundaries with residents
- Supervise residents and ensure their safety
- Maintain reasonable control, enforce rules, and discipline residents accordingly
- Prepare and lead daily devotionals
- Pray for and with others associated with the ministry of LHR (residents, coworkers, board members, etc.)
- Willingness to support and be involved with the Equine Program
- Full participation in the various types of activity programming offered, including both general and specialized activities. You are expected to lead by example.
- Service Planning
- Responsible for client intake. (With consultation of the Admission’s Committee.)
- Monitor the daily activity and character of the residents, observing and tracking issues of growth, discipline, therapy etc., in order to determine ‘best growth strategy’ for each client.
- Responsible for the reporting, management, and storage of client files.
- Track and recommend client advancement within the LHR Program Level System.
- Conduct detailed client assessments, develop individual service plans that meet the resident’s needs and adjust accordingly
- Consult with the Equine Program Director on client needs
- Consult with the Program Director on client needs
- Conduct weekly individual and group counselling sessions with residents
Posted Under: Counselling
Career ID: [ 5681 ]