Join other Youth Pastors and lay leaders on Nov 16 - 17, 2018 for the Tyndale Youth Ministry Leadership Conference in Toronto. Back by popular demand given the interest in the topic last year, Dr. Bradley Noel will be delving deeper with double the time and focus on ‘Generation Z’.
Director of Music
Director of Music
Westminster Presbyterian Church in Calgary, Alberta, is seeking an individual to fill the position of Director of Music.
The Director of Music will provide for the leadership and administration of the music ministry at Westminster Presbyterian Church. The Director of Music will work closely with a team that includes the Minister, church staff members, and music ministry volunteers. This position is a year round, part time position.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES & EXPECTATIONS
- Plan, organize, and ensure all music and music teams/groups/instrumentalists are prepared, and technical requirements in place for Sunday worship services and occasional special services and concerts
- Work closely with the Minister in planning and selecting music for worship services
- Lead, encourage, mentor, and support music ministry volunteers, fostering community
- Develop and grow the music program
- The position is anticipated to require an average of 15 to 20 hours per week inclusive of rehearsal and worship time. More time will be required during the busy seasons of the Church year with less time needed at other times.
FOR MORE DETAILS AND TO APPLY
To obtain a copy of the full Job Posting and Job Description please contact Lily Porta at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Posting and Description will provide further information on the job responsibilities, expectations, qualification requirements and how to apply.
Application Deadline is October 15, 2018 or until a suitable candidate is found.
Posted Under: Pastoral - Music
Career ID: [ 5702 ]