Join other Youth Pastors and lay leaders on Nov 16 - 17, 2018 for the Tyndale Youth Ministry Leadership Conference in Toronto. Back by popular demand given the interest in the topic last year, Dr. Bradley Noel will be delving deeper with double the time and focus on ‘Generation Z’.
Partner Service Rep
Partner Service Rep
Scarborough, Ontario , M1H 3A5
About The 700 Club Canada
Our ministry, operating under the name The Christian Broadcasting Associates, has been reaching out across Canada with the message of God’s power and love for over 45 years.
The 700 Club Canada has a team atmosphere where we encourage and support each other, while being committed to our donors.
We inspire creativity and innovation throughout the company. We believe that superior service to our donors depends on making the most of our people through encouragement, job enrichment and challenging opportunities.
What is the opportunity?
As a Partner Service Rep, you will provide excellent customer service to our partners over the phone and via email, enter information into database, apply donations, order merchandise, and perform research on accounts as needed.
What will you do?
- Data entry
- Process credit card donations
- Compose Partner Correspondence via letters and email
- Incoming/Outgoing Calls to Partners
- Use advanced techniques to manipulate data within Microsoft Excel (V-Lookups, Pivot Tables, Formulas)
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with other teams
- Provide high-level support to departmental members as required
- Manage multiple priorities in an energetic, fast-paced environment
- Other duties as required
What do you need to succeed?
- Completed High School education
- Minimum two years experience in office administration
- Extremely high attention to detail
- Accuracy in computer data entry
- Excellent telephone and interpersonal skills
- Good command of the English language
- Intermediate to advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, Outlook and Access. A test will be given
- Ability to prioritize and meet tight deadlines.
- Efficient time management capability and organization skills will be needed
- Ability to adapt quickly and effectively to a changing environment
- Self-motivated, self-managed and a team player
- Superior ability to problem-solve by actively listening
- Demonstrated commitment to The 700 Club Canada’s principles of Christian faith, mission and values https://700club.ca/employment/
- Working knowledge of Raiser’s Edge and/or Salesforce
Address: 680 Progress Ave
Work Hours/Week: 37.5
Work Environment: Office
Employment Type: Permanent
Career Level: 2 years office experience
Pay Type: Salaried ($31,200 annual)
Contact Person: Edith
If you are interested in this role, please forward your resume in Word format to CBA@700club.ca
Posted Under: Administration
Career ID: [ 5754 ]