Join other Youth Pastors and lay leaders on Nov 16 - 17, 2018 for the Tyndale Youth Ministry Leadership Conference in Toronto. Back by popular demand given the interest in the topic last year, Dr. Bradley Noel will be delving deeper with double the time and focus on ‘Generation Z’.
Surrey, British Columbia , V3S 9B3
WORSHIP PASTOR (15-20 hours a week)
Bear Creek Church, Surrey BC
Responsible for leadership over the music ministry.
Primary areas of oversight and accountability are: leading people into a place of worship in corporate gatherings, providing leadership to and developing Worship Teams, and oversight and maintenance of the 'Worship & Prayer' portfolio.
Reports to: Lead Pastor
The Worship Pastor should be a servant leader who is humble, honest, teachable, and encouraging. Is to be a committed musician, a compelling leader, ambitious and well organized. Must be able to develop teams and leaders, anticipate details, and work with other ministry leaders to achieve ministry goals.
• Must have an understanding of Christian doctrine and adhering to the EMCC Statement of Faith.
• Must be an experienced musician instrumentally and voice.
• Must be capable in MAC and Pro-Presenter
• Must have a understanding of every instrument in a band
• Must be comfortable in the following styles of music: modern worship
• Should have experience in leading worship in a church
• Prefer a degree in music or equivalent experience and knowledge
• Oversee and direct lay-person worship leader and teams, media, and all creative aspects of morning worship
• Provide leadership for musicians
• Find someone to mentor and come alongside them in their spiritual journey
• Work strategically and creatively with Lead Pastor, Children's ministry in areas of music and worship
• Regularly meet with team members for spiritual growth and musical development
• Coordinate regular training events/seminars/worship conventions for teams to attend
• Assist in recruiting new musicians
PERSONAL & PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
• Work closely with the Lead Pastor for spiritual growth and development
• At least once/year attend a worship seminar / conference / EMCC Pastors Conf.
• Engage in the reading and studying of God's Word daily for personal worship & growth.
Hours and compensation TBA, For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted Under: Pastoral - Music
Career ID: [ 5858 ]