Join other Youth Pastors and lay leaders on Nov 16 - 17, 2018 for the Tyndale Youth Ministry Leadership Conference in Toronto. Back by popular demand given the interest in the topic last year, Dr. Bradley Noel will be delving deeper with double the time and focus on ‘Generation Z’.
Paris, Ontario , N3L 2M6
6 Month Contract: 5 hours per week, flexible, with room to grow
The Raw Carrot Soup Enterprise is a not-for-profit social enterprise that provides meaningful employment for individuals with disAbilities and barriers to traditional employment. We create handcrafted healthy gourmet soup that is sold in farmers markets and retail locations throughout Ontario. We currently have 3 locations in Southwestern Ontario.
- Generating sales of gourmet soup (retail pathways, online store, vendor events)
- Participating in and developing targeted marketing campaigns
- Building the visibility and reputation of The Raw Carrot Soup Enterprise
- Maintenance and building of current brand through social media
- A professing Christian with active involvement in a church
- A computer (can work from the church or at home)
- Access to a vehicle for sales meetings (agreed upon mileage will be paid in addition to salary)
- Knowledge of analytics
- Previous experience in sales, social media, marketing and advertising
If you have any interest in this position, we would love to hear from you! Please contact us (Colleen or Rebecca) with questions or for more information. 519 865-1965 www.therawcarrot.com
Posted Under: Marketing/Sales
Career ID: [ 5882 ]