Join other Youth Pastors and lay leaders on Nov 16 - 17, 2018 for the Tyndale Youth Ministry Leadership Conference in Toronto. Back by popular demand given the interest in the topic last year, Dr. Bradley Noel will be delving deeper with double the time and focus on ‘Generation Z’.
Winnipeg, Manitoba , R2K 3L1
Administrative Assistant Job Description
Role Title: Administrative Assistant
Reports To: Development Admin Coordinator
Overview of Role:
This position performs a variety of administrative and office support activities for both the Field and Support Teams. Duties including word processing, creating spreadsheets, preparing mailings, presentations, and office filing. Extensive software skills are required as well as strong written communication skills. Experience using Google docs, Microsoft Word and Excel is required.
The Administrative Assistant will work out of the Winnipeg office of the Ministry Resource Centre (MRC). The position will start at 15 hours per week, with the possibility of moving to full time. There can be flexibility with days and hours worked.
One Hope Canada is considered a Religious Order under the provisions of the CRA and as such, missionary employment with One Hope Canada is seen as following God’s unique invitation. Members, and those aspiring to be members, must be in agreement with standards of spiritual and personal suitability, and are therefore required to sign a Statement of Affirmation annually.
One Hope Canada Purpose:
To present the Gospel, particularly to those having the least opportunity to hear of Christ, and especially to children and youth, and to disciple believers for living and serving through His church.
Ministry Resource Centre Primary Objective:
To direct, encourage and equip our Ministry Points to fulfill the purpose and vision of One hope Canada.
- Logistic planning of One Hope Canada leadership meetings and conferences
- Travel arrangements for National Director Team, National Board and MRC missionaries
- Prepare letters and parcels to mail out
- Provide administrative support to our Ministry Points
- Digitize historical documents
- Other duties as assigned
- Follower of Christ
- Passion for the Gospel
- Extremely organized
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- Expectation to work with a team
- Good understanding of the ministry of One Hope Canada
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent written communication skills
Education and Experience
- Post-secondary education in a related field is an asset
- Experience with camping ministry is an asset
Resumes can be submitted to Melanie Mushaluk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted Under: Administration
Career ID: [ 5910 ]