Join other Youth Pastors and lay leaders on Nov 16 - 17, 2018 for the Tyndale Youth Ministry Leadership Conference in Toronto. Back by popular demand given the interest in the topic last year, Dr. Bradley Noel will be delving deeper with double the time and focus on ‘Generation Z’.
Director of Operations
Director of Operations
Reporting to the Executive Director, the Director of Operations, will be responsible for leading the day-to-day and ongoing internal operations of the organization, focusing on delivering results on a day-to-day basis through supportive and effective management and leadership.
The Director of Operations is a member of the Senior Leadership Team and must be an experienced and effective service-oriented manager with excellent people skills, strong financial and administrative skills and values that are aligned with those of Canadian Lutheran World Relief (CLWR).
For more information, visit: http://bit.ly/CLWR-DO
- Oversee and implement strategies, policies, operational plans and procedures that support CLWR’s day-to-day performance
- Act as internal manager of the organization, providing day-to-day presence and coordination
- Lead and direct the finance, human resources, and administration teams
- Have indirect oversight of the day-to-day functional management of community-oriented services
- Lead CLWR’s efforts to ensure that it is meeting its duty of care (health, safety, security, and well-being) for staff, volunteers and consultants travelling internationally on behalf of the organization
- Be in a close working relationship with the Executive Director and with the leadership team; and support the Executive Director in governance and compliance related issues
- Support CLWR’s Executive Director in ways that enable and facilitate his/her role to be outward, strategy and stakeholder - as well as partnership and future - focused
Skills & Qualifications
- Senior-level experience at a Director level or relevant role
- Deep understanding of business functions such as finance, administration, and human resources
- University degree in business administration or related field, MBA or Master’s level preferred
- A Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA) designation
- Demonstrable competency in overseeing planning cycles and execution
- Experience in financial project budgeting and management and financial reporting, preferably in a cause-related, not-for-profit or charity context
- Working knowledge of IT/business infrastructure, digital and technology systems that support and enable organizational goals
- Creative problem-solving skills
If you would like more information about this opportunity or about Canadian Lutheran World Relief, please visit http://bit.ly/CLWR-DO or contact Lisa Cefali, Partner, Executive Search, and Strategic Development, Legacy Bowes Group at (204) 934-8833.
If you believe you can make a strong contribution to this organization as Director of Operations, please submit your resume in confidence to Lisa.Cefali@legacybowes.com quoting position #183233.
Posted Under: Administration
Career ID: [ 5918 ]