North York, Ontario , M2N 2J6
Worship Intern (8-10 hours per week)
North York Central is a new church plant of New Ventures Canada with the Christian & Missionary Alliance, meeting in the heart of North York at Yonge & Sheppard. We are looking for a young worship leader who would like grow in their leadership with support, mentoring, and discipleship from the lead pastor.
- Lead worship and worship practice on Sunday mornings (3 Sundays per month)
- Be part of the church's lay leadership team (once a month)
- Weekly 1-on-1 discipleship and mentoring with the lead pastor
- No educational requirements
- Baptized, devoted follower of Jesus Christ
- At least 1-year of previous worship leading experience
- Humble, teachable heart
- Consistent devotional life in God's Word and in prayer
This position is for a 1-year, non-salaried internship and can lead to a paid staff position in the future.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted Under: Pastoral - Music
Career ID: [ 5923 ]