Join other Youth Pastors and lay leaders on Nov 16 - 17, 2018 for the Tyndale Youth Ministry Leadership Conference in Toronto. Back by popular demand given the interest in the topic last year, Dr. Bradley Noel will be delving deeper with double the time and focus on ‘Generation Z’.
Alliston, Ontario , L9R 1C7
This Toronto based opportunity is with a highly respected and well established Christian outreach organization that cares for the poor and marginalized. Responsibilities of the role include:
- Develop and improve building related maintenance policies and procedures compliant to H&S and various regulatory guidelines
- Review existing building related maintenance external agreements and make recommendations
- Secure and maintain software for scheduling and reporting maintenance activities
- Monitor all maintenance “Work orders” to ensure compliance with H&S Standards
- Co-ordinate with COO and Capital Projects Director on all capital projects.
- Support Maintenance Staff at all sites with regular site visit
- Maximize uptime of all HVAC and related systems
- Implement and recommend facility related capital projects
- Oversee and lead the Housekeeping function
Candidates for the role must have relevant experience.
Posted Under: Management
Career ID: [ 5951 ]