Christmas in the Chapel presents the Tyndale Community Choir with special guest Laila Biali. Start the Christmas season with traditional favourites and a blend of genres to stir your heart. December 1st at 7 p.m.
Edmonton, Alberta , T5T5T8
- Approaching its 100 year anniversary, Beulah is a thriving multisite church in Edmonton, AB with a weekly attendance of over 3200, staffed with highly motivated and skilled team members.
- Beulah is multi-generational and multi-ethnic which is represented in its staff, its congregation and its ministries. Beulah hosts services in English, Spanish and Arabic.
- Beulah is committed to multi-site ministry with three existing campuses and plans to open a new campus building in the Fall of 2019, and new portable video venue campus set to launch in 2020.
Executive Pastor Role Snapshot
- Work closely with the Lead Pastor to translate vision into reality. Partner in setting ministry direction for all Beulah campuses leading the strategic ministry planning process.
- Establish and maintain reporting systems to monitor and evaluate of ministry effectiveness.
- Manage the various ministry department staff through divisional and campus team leaders.
- Oversee the multi-site philosophy, strategy and implementation. This includes ongoing development of a central services system.
- Assure specific position descriptions, performance criterion, procedures and systems for performance reviews, staff policies, and employee handbook are in place and operational.
- Partner with the Operations Director in oversight and implementation of Human Resources.
- Oversee leadership development, personnel development, and staff culture.
- Serve as a member of Beulah’s Executive Team.
- If desired, opportunity to preach and teach at all campuses – primary emphasis at the West Campus.
Education, Experience and Personal Characteristics Required
- A committed follower of Jesus Christ who demonstrates spiritual maturity and models an authentic relationship with the Lord.
- Highly relational and able to relate well with staff, volunteer leaders, congregants and guests.
- Experienced manager in a matrix and multi-level staffing environment.
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree preferred; a knowledge of and a heart for ministry is required.
- Self-starter with entrepreneurial work ethic and a demonstrated ability to develop and implement projects within assigned deadlines.
- Able to work in a large, multi-staff setting and collaborate effectively in cross functional teams utilizing highly developed communication (written and verbal), project, and time management skills.
- Motivational and inspiring communicator in small, medium and large environments.
- Must have a car to travel to campuses and offsite meetings.
- Strategic thinking, planning and organizing skills.
What’s it like to live in Edmonton? (Edmonton is a hidden gem!)
A vibrant city that is a hub of music, culture, academics and government; a liveable city with a thriving and diverse economy. Home prices are reasonable, taxes are low and incomes tend to be higher.
Desired Start Date: January, 2019 (Specific date to be determined with the successful candidate.)
Think you’re a great fit for this job? If you believe that God may be calling you to this position please submit your curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
Posted Under: Executive
Career ID: [ 6077 ]