Next Gen Pastor
Next Gen Pastor
Edmonton , Alberta , T6L 6P7
Reports to: The Senior Pastor through the English Ministry Lead Pastor
To provide pastoral care and direction to Pre K to High School groups of SEAC and surrounding neighbourhood; to ensure a strong discipleship process takes place in accordance with our vision: “To be committed followers of Jesus Christ, united in sharing God's amazing love with our world.”
Work in conjunction with the Children’s Ministry Steering Team and the Youth Team to oversee and ensure that volunteers are empowered to employ their gifts and abilities to oversee the weekly and annual SEAC ministries to children and youth.
The Next Gen Pastor, along with a team of SEAC volunteers, will work toward achieving the following outcomes.
- Children and youth will grow in faith and biblical knowledge. They will be equipped and mentored in living lives glorifying to God.
- Parents and families of the children and youth in the ministry will be supported to raise children who know God.
- Our inter-generational, and inter-congregational team of leaders will be supported and discipled spiritually and personally.
- Work as a liaison to other pastors to empower and equip them in the delivery of every family service.
- Connect with the community surrounding South Edmonton Alliance Church, as well as working in partnership with other churches.
Please email resume to Rev. Genghis Chan: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting closing date: January 31, 2019
Posted Under: Pastoral
Career ID: [ 6101 ]