Markham, Ontario , L3R 5M1
Founded by Dr. Charles F. Stanley in 1977, In Touch Ministries is a Christian non-profit organization that produces and distributes Christian content. Our content spans mediums such as: magazines, radio and television broadcasts. Our mission is to lead people worldwide into a growing relationship with Jesus Christ and to strengthen the local church.
MAIN POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES/KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
In Touch Ministries of Canada is looking for a permanent, Full-Time Ministry Communicator/Operations for our Canadian office. We are looking for a well-rounded team player who has strong organizational skills, and pays close attention to details. This role also relies heavily on the computer; thus, the individual should have a firm command of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Reporting to the Executive Director, the essential duties include, but are not limited to: various administrative tasks like reporting, data entry, communications, website administration, and answering phones. Head up the various monthly mailings and provide efficient spirit-led correspondence with supporters.
- Organization – Must effectively prioritize tasks in fast-paced environment while maintaining keen attention to details
- Teamwork – Balances team and individual responsibilities; exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views; gives and welcomes feedback; contributes to building a positive, collaborative team spirit; puts success of the team above own interest; able to build morale; adaptable to change in work environment
- Communication – Able to communicate clearly, accurately and with understanding with various people and positions through written or spoken means
- Excellence – demonstrates persistence to overcome obstacles; has a high standard of personal performance
- Authentic relationship with Jesus Christ
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivated individual who works well in a team
- Strong command of Microsoft applications
- Legally authorized to work in Canada
Your schedule will revolve around our operating hours: Monday to Friday 9:00am-5:00pm. We also have special events that may require some work outside core hours.
If this position interests you and your qualifications match, we encourage you to send us your cover letter, resume, and references. Come be part of this great team as we continue to serve God together.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only candidates for the position will be contacted.
This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.
Please send your cover letter, resume, and references to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Ministry Communicator/Operations Position 2018.
Posted Under: Ministry - General
Career ID: [ 6115 ]