Plattsville, Ontario , N0J 1S0
Plattsville Church, located in Plattsville, ON, is seeking a passionate and highly-relational person to join the pastoral team. The ideal candidate will have a passion to reach families in both the church and community through the equipping of volunteer leaders. This person must have the ability to work well with a team, be well organized, personable, and flexible. Key to this role is a value for intergenerational ministry, raising up and releasing leaders, and fostering discipleship that is relational and spirit-filled.
- To develop, raise, and release leaders to further our family ministries and impact in the community
- To provide oversight and point leadership to our youth programming
- The creation and implementation of a strategic and intentional plan to disciple and transform families’ lives in the community, and church
- To disciple, mentor, and provide pastoral support to families in our church and community
- Recruit and train small group leaders
- Help newcomers find points of connection within the church community
- Making sure the church body is cared for and is caring for one another
- To manage other staffing as needed
- Help build a leadership pipeline by creating a discipling culture among children, youth, parents and leaders
- To be a team player committed to building teams
- To be available to preach and help with other church events as necessary
- To conduct oneself as a passionate, spirit-filled follower of Jesus Christ
- To manage and train volunteers according to the Plan to Protect
- Preferably a minimum of 5 years experience within a pastoral role
- Well-developed understanding and philosophy of discipleship and missional engagement
- Has proven experience leading teams, developing disciples, and a personal practice of mentoring others
EDUCATION & TRAINING
- Bible College or Seminary Degree preferred
- Considerations will be made for other forms of training and development
- This position works under the direct supervision of the Lead Pastor.
- This position oversees a significant number of volunteers and volunteer leaders
- The successful candidate will subscribe to and sign PEMC's Statement of Faith and Code of Conduct
- This position requires a commitment to pursuing credentialing with the EMCC
We provide an excellent team-based, caring, environment which supports work-life balance.
To apply for this opportunity, send your resume and cover letter to:
Plattsville Church – Attention: Tim Clayton
19 Albert Street E
We will continue to receive applications until the position is filled.
We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted
Posted Under: Pastoral
Career ID: [ 6146 ]