Port Burwell, Ontario , N0J1T0
Financial Administrator Status: .2 FTE (1 day a week)
Location: Norfolk County, ON
Reports to: Executive Director, Canada
The Financial Administrator maintains the organization’s financial records, allocating costs to programs, managing accounts payable, reconciling donations through e-Tapestry and confirming donation reports. On a monthly basis, the Administrator prepares financial reports, reconciles bank accounts and completes wire transfers. Finally, the Administrator prepares documentation for annual audits and the HST return.
The Financial Administrator is committed and passionate about who we are and what we do, is interested in growing with a small non-profit organization, and assists the organization in its strategic growth and development. Advanced-level skills in Microsoft Office Suite (specifically Excel and Word) is needed. Knowledge of Sage 50 Premium accounting software program would be an asset.
The ideal candidate:
- Has a strong grasp of not-for-profit accounting
- Is accurate, and pays attention to detail
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Has strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Is able to work with minimal supervision
- Has an aptitude for problem solving and analysis
- Has strong prioritization skills and a commitment to meeting deadlines
- Has 3+ years experience (preferably within the non-profit sector)
If you believe this position is a fit for you, please send Resume and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before December 12th, 2018. Only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.
Posted Under: Accounting / Finance
Career ID: [ 6175 ]