Director of Marketing & Communications: The Director is passionate about marketing & communications and higher education. They understand and are skilled in print, radio and online promotion strategies, including social media platforms. They are able to lead a team towards objectives while actively participating in the implementation of executables.
Toronto, Ontario , M4C 5R4
Provincial Representatives for Quebec, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, PEI, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta
To see the church present and making reproducing disciples in unreached, urban poor communities globally.
To see thousands of Christians prayerfully moving in among the unreached, urban poor.
- Prayer - Prayer is our primary commitment. Each team prays together weekly.
- Presence - We move right into the patch and are present in the lives of our neighbours. We desire more of God’s presence among us and in our communities.
- The unreached, urban poor - We only move into high-density city “patches” among people who are poor and have never heard the gospel.
- Teams of Regular People - We are regular people, not professional ministers. We have jobs or are students. We are accountable to regular churches and move in as teams made up of two or more individuals, couples or families.
- Making reproducing disciples - We make reproducing disciples. When neighbours come to Christ, we integrate them into existing local churches or help see them discipled in church plants.
- Christian Faith: Have a solid and vibrant Christian faith
- Church Involvement: A positive relationship with a recognized church and regular attendance
- Ministry Experience: Have a solid background and understanding of Christian ministry (3-5 years)
- Mission Agreement: Compliance with MoveIn's theological and mission statements
- Education: Relevant University or College Education
- Is flexible in a team environment and is a team player
- Able to work independently and strongly self-motivated
- Superb command of the English language (both written and oral)
- Affinity for working in a small-sized non-profit, charitable environment
- Willingness to move in to a low-income, unreached, urban community
MoveIn Vision Team is recruiting for Provincial Regional Representative positions as we grow across Canada. The successful candidate will be: a passionate believer with strong communication and time management skills, someone who is able to pastorally support the teams on the ground ministering to their neighbours in the communities we serve, and encourage others to move in to these urban locations.
Full-time or Part-time.
$16.00 /hour. All staff positions are on a support raised salary where the individual will raise 100% of their support.
Posted Under: Ministry - General
Career ID: [ 6181 ]