Toronto, Ontario , M1T 3J7
GracePoint Baptist Church is looking to fill the position of Worship Director.
GracePoint is a vibrant, growing, multicultural, intergenerational church community located in Toronto in a highly visible, modern church facility featuring a contemporary worship style.
The primary responsibilities of this staff position are as follows:
- selecting worship songs for the weekly Sunday morning service
- scheduling worship team members (vocalist and band) for each service
- coaching the worship team during a weekly practice and final pre-service Sunday rehearsal
- leading the worship in song component of the service
- leading a vocal ensemble supporting the worship team at least once a month
- scheduling any featured music elements of the Sunday services
The position requirements include:
- testimony of personal faith in Jesus Christ
- having been baptized by immersion as a believer
- acceptance of the church’s Statement of Faith and church leadership Ethical Lifestyle Policy
- strong Christian witness
- ability to lead vocally
- proficiency in playing the guitar and/or piano
- experience leading worship services
- Canadian citizenship
The position status is 20 hours per week.
All candidates interested in pursuing this position should forward
- a resume,
- links to media postings showing their leading worship, and
- any other relevant information, to the above mentioned email address.
Posted Under: Pastoral - Music
Career ID: [ 6256 ]