Summer Skills Position
Summer Skills Position
Huntsville, Ontario , PIH 2J3
Stepping Stones at MBC
Stepping Stones is a 2-4 month intentional discipleship experience, which aims to bring youth towards maturity in Christ by Renewing their relationship with God, Connecting them to a healthy community, and Equipping them to do God's work. In order to accomplish this, Stepping Stones develops youth in three areas: Spiritual Formation (Bible studies, teaching sessions, spiritual disciplines, etc.), Community Life (fellowship with a healthy community of believers) and Work Excellence (summer positions with Muskoka Bible Centre). Through Stepping Stones, MBC recruits and enrolls over 100 youth (15-25 yrs. old) for our spring/summer program.
Skills Assistant Director
The Skills Assistant Director is responsible
- to manage Skills registrations and
- oversee the day-to-day programming in Skills, in the Director’s absence, and to assist when the Director is on-site.
This role will include developing skills curriculum, developing and leading skills leaders, administration, and programming for the duration of our summer conference. This position also includes interacting with parents and responding to parental requests/concerns, and managing any emergency or crisis that may arise in the Skills program. There are two skills periods every weekday morning. Skills offered this year are: Riflery, Rocketry, Baking and Music.
- High energy and ability to work with guests of ALL ages
- Must be able to work closely with Skills Director and independently
- Experience leading youth in outdoor and indoor settings, classroom, church, camp or
- Detail-oriented and comfortable with administrative tasks
- Comfortable coordinating activities of other students
- Age 18+
An energetic, positive Christian role models with a passion for helping youth (completed grades 4-12) grow in a variety of skills. The Skills Floater will help with morning registration, work closely with the Skills Assistant Director, and assist Skills leaders based on need. The Skills Floater will split their time between Skills in the morning and Youth Ministry or Recreation in the afternoon/evening. There are two skills periods every weekday morning. Skills offered this year are: Riflery, Rocketry, Baking and Music.
- Ideal candidates for this position will be positive
- Able to take direction well
- Quick to take initiative
- Be comfortable at following operating procedures and lesson plans.
- Must demonstrate spiritual maturity
- Age 17+
For information about these roles and how to apply, please visit our website at steppingstones.muskokabiblecentre.com and click the Apply Now button.
Posted Under: Camps
Career ID: [ 6314 ]