The Day Camp Program Coordinator will be part of the Day Camp team working alongside the Day Camp Director. Together the Day Camp team will be responsible for the implementation of Saga Day Camp at Clarkson Community Church.
The Day Camp Program Coordinator will be responsible for the following:
- Developing, resourcing and implementing a fun, safe and effective program for campers
- Providing clear responsibilities to the program support staff
- Working with admin toward the ordering and purchasing of equipment for an effective program
- Overseeing the development of camper teams for weekly programming
- Providing on-the-job training, support and encouragement for volunteers at Day Camp
- Ensuring volunteers are resourced with all they need to perform their roles effectively
The Day Camp Program Coordinator will report to the Day Camp Director. It is an 10 week position, beginning on June 10, 2019, and ending on August 16, 2019.
Please respond with your resume, cover letter and application form.
Applicants must be available for the duration of camp (Mon-Fri).
Posted Under: Camps
Career ID: [ 6345 ]