The Day Camp Sports Coordinator will be part of the Day Camp team working alongside the Day Camp Director as well as the Spin Camp Sports Coordinator. They will be responsible for the implementation of Saga Day Camp and the Sports Program at Clarkson Community Church.
The Day Camp Sports Coordinator will be responsible for the following:
- Developing, resourcing and implementing a fun, safe and effective program for campers
- Providing clear responsibilities to the program support staff
- Developing and implementing skills, scrimmage, games and activities
- Working with admin toward the planning, ordering and implementation of sports equipment
- Overseeing the development of camper teams for weekly programming
- Providing on-the-job training, support and encouragement for volunteers at Day Camp
- Ensuring volunteers are resourced with all they need to perform their roles effectively
The Day Camp Sports Coordinator will report to the Day Camp Director. It is an 10 week position, beginning on June 6, 2019, and ending on August 16, 2019.
Please respond with your resume, cover letter and application form. Applicants must be available for the duration of camp (Mon-Fri).
Posted Under: Camps
Career ID: [ 6346 ]