As our Marketing Manager, you help create and produce the corporate brand’s face, marketing initiatives, campaign execution and provide leadership to a busy and creative department as required.
You will be responsible for the management of staff and execution of marketing strategy regarding promotion of our brand and products. You have a strong background in brand management, content creation, social media savviness and an ability to develop and maintain effective relationship with agency partners/stakeholders, while providing leadership to a talented and capable team.
You take great care guiding the brand persona and storytelling for an organization, knowing how the print and digital sides relate to each other in timing and focus. You are collaborative in nature and play a key role in maintaining consistency across platforms, mindful of the channels of communication across the organization.
Highly creative, you have a big picture perspective, recognizing how many different activities tie together to serve a greater purpose. You are dynamic, confident with a serving attitude and strong interpersonal skills.
You have a passion for design, print, digital and project execution. You take pride in supporting a consistent and creative feel for the brand. Success for you is timely completion of projects (ranging from design to web support) while effectively managing and developing your team. You take pride in being able to wear many hats. You are organized and efficient and take pride in successfully managing people & projects to their completion towards attractive and quality work in a timely manner. You will be responsible for the management of 3-4 staff members.
The Gideons International In Canada (TGIC) is an organization of vibrant, passionate men and women who seek to encourage and equip believers and churches to reach their communities and the world with the gospel through the sharing of God’s Word. Established in 1911, the 107-year old ministry has rapidly transformed itself for growth and global impact.
TGIC continues to create innovative ways of reaching more people with the gospel, using tools like the NewLife app (newlife.bible), creating Scripture magazines like Hope, Light and Redemption, and launching a youth arm called SendMe (sendme.ca). In August 2015, TGIC launched their international brand, ShareWord Global. ShareWord Global serves as the ministry’s international arm, extending the ministry’s passion to reach the lost all over the world.
Revenues: $10 Million
Reports to: Director of Marketing & Communications
- Manage marketing activities for the company and within the department
- Develop marketing strategies for various initiatives and departments in alignment with company and stakeholder objective
- Coordinating marketing campaigns with fundraising activities, and planning and implementing promotional campaigns
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results
- Maintain effective internal communications so that staff and stakeholders are informed of marketing objectives
- Understand projects from a ‘big picture’ perspective, recognizing how creative elements impacts and influences the voice of the organization
- Build effective and impactful campaigns, working in collaboration with various stakeholders and maintaining the integrity of the organization’s mission
- Develop and update marketing material & collateral
- Implement brand guidelines and champion the brand to ensure all marketing materials are compliant and in accordance with guidelines and best practices
- Ensure consistent representation of our brand, persona and public representation in marketing materials
- Agency Relationship Management
- Sources, develops and maintains professional relationships with agency partners
- Follows up with agency partners or freelancers to ensure work is being done on time and as expected
- Works collaboratively and responsively with project team to ensure task completion
- Post-secondary education in marketing, advertising, communications or equivalent
- Minimum 4 years direct work experience in a marketing and communications capacity
- Experience leading marketing and communications staff
- Excellent understanding and familiarity with brand building and brand management
- Exceptional command of the English language, including grammar, punctuation and spelling
- Direct experience with graphic design, web, and other marketing-related software tools
- Team player, excellent consensus building skills, with a high degree of motivation and desire to collaborate with others to build and maintain relationships on a winning team
- Experience working in a not-for-profit or charitable organization.
- Experience with Blackbaud and Luminate products.
The Gideons International In Canada is an evangelical Christian ministry, dedicated to sharing the Word of God with the world. As a Christian evangelical ministry, candidates must be able to demonstrate a personal commitment to Jesus Christ, identify with our Statement of Faith and the mission of The Gideons. We sincerely thank all those who apply, however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
We offer a competitive compensation package and benefits.
If you are applying, please first complete the following online Survey which is a standard part of our recruitment process:http://www.profileperformancesystem.com/survey.html?SL=37690
To apply, click here
Posted Under: Marketing/Sales
Career ID: [ 6466 ]