Grimsby, Ontario , L3M 4E7
The Worldview Leadership Camp is a week-long training program/camp designed to equip high school-aged students to know, defend and apply their faith in the midst of the intellectual and practical challenges of our day. This program runs from June 30 - July 6, 2019 and August 18-24, 2019.
Mentors lead morning Bible studies for a group of their corresponding gender, seek to build relationships with the campers, and contribute to the overall experience and God honouring atmosphere of the camp.
Summer Staff attend to serve the students, each other, the speakers, and Core Staff as we encourage everyone to do the same. Lead by example in punctuality, attitude, behaviour, and interaction with others. Being a mentor at the WLC is life changing for you too - open your heart to what God will do to and through you.
- maintain a daily quiet time
- participate in staff Bible studies
- participate in all staff meetings
- participate in all camp activities
- be accountable to camp policies, each other, and those in authority
For the conference:
- attend classes as assigned
- lead and participate in activities
- facilitate leadership initiatives
- participate in staff meetings and training prior to summer
- you will be responsible for the equipment and facilities you use
For more information please contact Lauren Tamming at email@example.com
Posted Under: Camps
Career ID: [ 6469 ]