The Toronto Children's Ministry Conference is a gathering of people who are dedicated to the spiritual growth of children, parents, church volunteers and ministry leaders. Join us on Saturday, November 2nd, for engaging and practical workshops that will equip and inspire you!
Toronto, Ontario , M4W 1C8
Do you have a passion for young children and want to spend time taking great care of them? St. Paul’s Bloor Street (Anglican) Church is looking for an enthusiastic ministry staff person to provide care for our littlest visitors. Located in downtown Toronto, we have a dynamic and growing ministry to children and families and excellent nursery care is integral to that growth. We need a dynamic person to join our Children’s Ministry team as a part-time Nursery Staff person on Sunday mornings. This person will directly report to the Children’s Minister.
- Provide care for babies and children ages 3 & younger during Sunday morning services (9 am – 1 pm, with an average of 10 children per service)
- Maintain a safe and pleasant atmosphere
- Create a welcoming environment for families & visitors
- Oversee volunteers assisting with care
- Lead weekly Bible story programs
- Early Childhood Education Diploma
- Childcare experience preferred
- First Aid & CPR training
- Personal maturity and a willingness to serve
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Fluent in English language – ability to speak, read and comprehend
- Willing to submit to Police background check
- Commitment to the mission, vision and values of St. Paul’s
- This part time position (4 hrs/wk) is immediately available.
- Salary: $16 – 20 per hour depending on experience & qualifications
Please submit your resume to:
Ms. Janet Earle
St. Paul’s Bloor Street, Anglican Church
227 Bloor St E, Toronto, ON M4W 1C8
Or at HR@stpaulsbloor.org (If applying via email, please put “Nursery Staff” in the subject line)
No telephone inquiries, please. Applications will be reviewed as received. We thank all applicants, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Posted Under: Pastoral - Children's Ministries
Career ID: [ 6484 ]