Burlington, Ontario , L7N 3G7
Director of Development & Marketing
The Marketing Associate will develop creative materials and initiatives that primarily support organizational marketing strategies including:
- Ministry programs, including content/resources and events
- Donor development plans
This person will take the lead on graphic design, social media communications, website updates, basic video editing and general marketing initiatives.
Compensation for this position is to be within the range approved by Promise Keepers Canada.
Head office, Burlington, ON.
- Good understanding of marketing principles.
- Experience in social media advertising and promotions.
- Experience with email marketing campaigns through Mailchimp.
- Solid writing skills for short introductions and descriptions for emails, social media posts and general marketing initiatives.
- Graphic and design experience with most of the following: Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Video Editing Adobe Premiere, Pro After Effects, Podcast Editing Adobe Audition.
- Website - Basic knowledge of CSS, HTML, PHP; experience with WordPress and working with FTP Debugging.
Promise Keepers Canada is a Christian organization. All employees must be able to agree to our Statement of Faith as well as Lifestyle Standards Policy.
Posted Under: Marketing/Sales
Career ID: [ 6530 ]