HR & Recruiting Manager
HR & Recruiting Manager
BFM Foundation (Canada) is a national organization with over 50 thrift stores across Canada. The net revenue from all Mission Thrift Stores is devoted to Joint Ministry of BFM Foundation (Canada) and Bible League Canada. These funds are used to establish adult literacy programs, church planter training, children’s ministry programs, and distributes Bibles in 40 countries around the world. The stores operated primarily by dedicated volunteers.
Mission Thrift Store Chatham is currently seeking a Human Resources/Recruiting Manager who understands and supports the vision and purpose of BFM Foundation (Canada). The Human Resources/Recruiting Manager is responsible provide Christ-like leadership as part of an integrated leadership team responsible for:
- Creating an exceptional customer shopping experience
- Creating a cooperative, rewarding work experience for volunteers and staff
- Provide human resource leadership and support
- Planning and recruiting staffing
The Human Resources/Recruiting Manager reports directly to the Store Manager (or designate).
- 5 years in a Human Resources environment, and/or
- 5 years Volunteer Management/recruiting and succession planning
- Public speaking
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Model our purpose and our commitments in communication, conduct and decision making
- Excellent collaboration and facilitations skills
- Champion a safe work/shopping environment,
- Excellent oral and written communication skills,
- Ability to motivate, monitor and coach volunteers
- Ability to develop and support managers and supervisors with volunteer/staff relations
This is a part-time (.6 FTE) salaried position. Remuneration will be commensurate with experience. You may include your salary expectations.
The Human Resources/Recruiting Manager will be working in a retail / office environment. Hours of work may be flexible and will include some Saturdays.
If you feel you have the passion and skill set that would help to advance the purpose of Mission Thrift Store Chatham, we look forward to hearing from you!
Please email your intention to apply to Chatham@Missionthriftstore.com no later than Friday March 29, 2019
Only those considered for interviews will be contacted.
BFM (Chatham) Enterprises Society welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Posted Under: Management
Career ID: [ 6532 ]