Crystal City, Mb., Manitoba , R0K 0N0
Cornerstone Ministries Church is a rural, evangelical, independent, non-denominational, multi-generational church of up to 175 in attendance with a desire to reach the local community. We are actively searching for a full time Senior Pastor whom God has chosen to lead us into the future. He will work alongside the Elder Board and Youth Pastors, to provide leadership, direction, and vision for the church, and to help us to fulfil our mission- “meet, know, love and live Jesus”.
The Pastor will oversee the spiritual welfare and maturing of the congregation, conduct regular services, and work with the Board to provide oversight on ministries while helping to develop a growing connection with the community.
- Seminary education, Bible college degree or equivalent experience.
- Evidence of a personal and growing relationship with God through Jesus Christ.
- Show abilities and gifts in teaching and leadership.
- Willingness to work as a team player, supportive of Elders, Youth Pastor(s), and all who serve within the congregation.
- Should enjoy living and working in a rural agricultural community.
- Preferably 5-7 years experience.
Conditions of Employment
- Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
- Agreement with Cornerstone’s Constitution.
- Current Criminal Record Check, Adult Abuse Check and Child Abuse Check are required.
Please email application and resume to email@example.com
For more detailed information and job application for this position visit cornerstoneministries.ca/employment
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Posted Under: Pastoral
Career ID: [ 6590 ]