Boys Camp Director
Boys Camp Director
Port Sydney, Ontario
Terms: Full time Permanent
Deadline: Open until filled
InterVarsity Pioneer Camp Ontario, located in Muskoka, is seeking to fill a Boys Camp Director position. InterVarsity’s mission is the transformation of youth, students and graduates, in all their ethnic diversity, into fully committed followers of Jesus Christ. In alignment with this purpose, the Boys Camp Director provides overall vision and leadership to Boys Camp in the areas of staff recruitment, equipping and coaching; program planning and innovation; and camper experiences and care. This role requires on-site living at camp during late June to Labor Day.
The ideal applicant for this position will possess the following qualifications:
- Personal relationship with Jesus Christ and clear evidence of growth as a disciple
- Passionate about developing young leaders in their pursuit of Jesus
- Excellent relationship management skills (emotional intelligence)
- Demonstrated ability to relate well with middle school and high school students
- Proven ability to work collaboratively and effectively with team members at all levels
- Demonstrated biblical knowledge on issues pertaining to youth culture and discipleship
- Post-secondary education or the equivalent combination of training and experience
- Knowledge and experience in camping
- Valid ‘G’ class driver’s license
- Strong organizational skills
Interested applicants are invited to email a resume and cover letter to Laurie Russell, Manager of Administration at firstname.lastname@example.org
Employment is conditional upon a clear police reference check. The successful candidate must be able to affirm InterVarsity’s Code of Conduct and Statement of Faith Agreement. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We thank all applicants for their interest however, only those candidates selected to move forward in the recruitment process will be contacted.
Posted Under: Camps
Career ID: [ 6656 ]