Join us on April 28, 2020 for our annual Preaching Conference. Keynote Speaker: Dr. Mary Hulst. Theme: Preaching with Millennials and Gen Z in Mind. Workshops by Tyndale Faculty Gary V. Nelson, Helen Noh, Narry Santos, Rebecca Idestrom, James T. Robertson, Marilyn Draper, and Daniel Wong. Tickets available online. Early bird deadline is March 23, 2020.
Caledon, Ontario , L7C 0C3
Please apply directly online
Reports to: Maintenance Co-ordinator
To regularly maintain the cleanliness and operation of the camp environment in accordance with all health and safety practices.
- Ability and willingness to do large scale cleaning i.e. washrooms, floors, walls etc.
- Some experience in Camp Maintenance is recommended
- Necessary physical strength to complete maintenance tasks and repairs
- Ability to work well with other people
- Ability to sustain the physical demands of a residential camp setting
- Desire and ability to work in a camp community
- Ability to positively influence, motivate and instruct children spiritually, emotionally, socially and intellectually. Positive approaches to problem solving are a critical skill to teach and uphold.
- Conscientious in matters of personal ethics and lifestyle.
- We require absolute confidentiality regarding campers, as well as personal and professional integrity in matters of relationship, programs and work ethic.
- Personal and professional integrity in matters of relationship, programs and work ethic.
- Flourishing relationship with the Lord
- A staff person’s lifestyle must be consistent with biblical standards and Christian values both in and out of the camp environment.
- Satisfactory completion of the Staff Security Clearance Process.
- Grass Cutting: In co-operation with the Maintenance Co-ordinator, Maintenance Assistants will cut the grass on a frequent and skillful basis.
- Cleaning: Maintenance Assistants will assist the Maintenance Co-ordinator in cleaning washrooms, activity locations, meal areas, and meeting places on a consistent basis.
- Repairing: Again, in co-operation with the Maintenance Co-ordinator, Maintenance Assistants will assist in repairing broken items at camp from windows to doors to other furniture.
- Maintenance: The Maintenance Assistants will help in maintaining equipment within the health and safety parameters of the camp setting.
Posted Under: Camps
Career ID: [ 6773 ]