Frankford , Ontario , K0k2c0
The Music director will coordinate music during our summer camp and will lead music related events. They will also help supervising youth in general at the camp. They will be responsible for a weekly sing a long time before our movies in the park event.
This position is funded through a grant by the Ontario government and applicants must match with the following grant criteria:
- All students must be currently enrolled in a secondary, or post-secondary institution or within six months of graduation and have reached the age of 15 and not yet reached the age of 25 upon commencement of employment or up to 29 years for persons with a disability, if disabled, within the meaning of s.10 of the Ontario Human Rights Code, R.S.O. 1990, c. H.19, as amended from time to time.
- Students must be employed full time for a minimum employment contract length of 246.5 hours or 34 days at 7.25 hours per day.
- Proof of student enrolment must be provided to the employer.
- Students must be residents of Ontario during the period of employment.
- Students must be eligible to work in Canada and have a Social Insurance Number (SIN).
Note: The student must be living in Ontario at the time they start work. The intention of the program is to provide career related experience to eligible students that are also eligible to work in Ontario.
Posted Under: Pastoral - Music
Career ID: [ 6865 ]