Director of Marketing & Communications: The Director is passionate about marketing & communications and higher education. They understand and are skilled in print, radio and online promotion strategies, including social media platforms. They are able to lead a team towards objectives while actively participating in the implementation of executables.
TORONTO, Ontario , m6h 4e6
Dovercourt Baptist Church is looking for a full-time Associate Pastor whose primary roles will be in the areas or worship and student ministries.
Dovercourt Baptist Church exists to make disciples who are fully-devoted to Christ, by helping all ages Know Christ, Grow in Christ, Serve Christ, and Share Christ.
With assistance and guidance from the Senior Pastor and Elders, provide leadership in several areas of discipleship and church ministry, including Worship Ministry and Student Ministries.
- A Christian and committed member of a local church.
- Has completed Bible College/Seminary.
- Has knowledge of scripture, accepting the Bible to be the inspired word of God.
- Has a desire to share the gospel with others, having a concern for the lost.
- Worship Ministry Role
- Planning, preparation, and coordination of worship services.
- Develop worship teams.
- Lead worship at weekly services and special events.
- Student Ministries Role (Junior High, High School, and College/Young Adults)
- Plan regular youth programs.
- Develop and plan regular ministry for college/young adults.
- Give leadership to children’s ministries
- Associate Pastor Role
- Give leadership to outreach ministry
- Preaching assignments as given by the Pastor/Elders.
- Be a resource person
To be set based on education and experience.
To apply please send resume and three references to:
Dovercourt Baptist Church
Attention: Search Committee
1140 Bloor Street West
Toronto, Ontario, M6H 4E6
Or send by email to: email@example.com
For more information about Dovercourt Baptist Church visit our website at: www.dovercourtbaptist.org
Posted Under: Pastoral
Career ID: [ 6920 ]