Director of Marketing & Communications: The Director is passionate about marketing & communications and higher education. They understand and are skilled in print, radio and online promotion strategies, including social media platforms. They are able to lead a team towards objectives while actively participating in the implementation of executables.
Bloomfield, Ontario , K0K 1G0
Wesley Acres has an immediate opening for the newly created position of Managing Director. This position will report to the Executive Director, and is accountable for effectively managing the day-to-day operations of both the “for profit” and “not for profit” corporations of the camp, in alignment with the Wesley Acres Vision, Mission and Values.
Qualifications and Experience Summary
- Personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Understanding of the dynamics of operations within a camping ministry setting that legally functions as both a “for profit “ and “not for profit corporation” in Ontario
- An adaptable leader with excellent people skills and the ability to work with staff, volunteers, committees and Boards at Wesley Acres
- Proven ability to tactfully and strategically deal with differences of opinion and competing demands.
- Business acumen; particularly in the area of project management, budget development, fiscal control
- Experience with developing and managing camp facilities, infrastructure and programming
- Ability to leverage resources and take a hands on approach to achieving results
- 10-15+ years’ experience in a similar or related capacity is an asset
Posted Under: Camps
Career ID: [ 6926 ]