Director of Marketing & Communications: The Director is passionate about marketing & communications and higher education. They understand and are skilled in print, radio and online promotion strategies, including social media platforms. They are able to lead a team towards objectives while actively participating in the implementation of executables.
Marketing Coordinator Position
Marketing Coordinator Position
Mississauga, Ontario , L4W1E4
The Marketing Intern is a creative, energetic and organized team member with the ability to conceptualize, strategize, create and manage multiple marketing, advertising, public relations and special event projects concurrently. The Marketing Intern ensures that the organization's message and brand are consistent across all channels.
This position is a 9-week contract position for 30hrs/week.
Pay rate is $16/hr
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for video and photography, slideshows and marketing.
- Work with the graphic designer, web team and technical productions team to ensure superior internal and external communications across all channels always.
- Ensure marketing is supportive of, and consistent with, marketing strategies and brand guidelines.
- Manage the CCAN website content and communications via all social media channels.
- Coordinate development of community-wide marketing, including: web, print ads, and events to engage new visitors and members.
- Oversee flyer distribution, and teams.
- Manage information for the Summer Camp and Summer Events communications, including Facebook page, postcards and flyers, informational signage, online content and others as required.
- Work with the leadership team to develop marketing and communication resources and branding solutions that connect with partners and supporters of CCAN.
- Engage partners and supporters through social media, including: Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Write and edit compelling marketing and short advertorial copy related to the vision and mission of CCAN.
- Research, write and schedule creative writing pieces online.
- Manage the development, implementation and shipping of all media content related to the events, programs, and training seminars.
- Manage multiple tasks and responsibilities concurrently.
- Demonstrate passion for positive change and willingness to evolve with the needs of the organization.
- Continually identify, strategize and improve communication efficiencies within the organization.
Job Skills and Requirements:
Apply if you have work related experience, or are pursuing, or have educational background in any of these fields of study:
Marketing and Advertising Programs, Graphic Design Programs, Digital Arts Program, Fundraising Management Programs, Social Media Certificates, Communications Programs, Business and Administration Programs, Community Engagement Programs, Proposal Writing Certificate, Donor Management Programs.
Successful candidates may be required to provide a Vulnerable Sector Police Reference Check as well as references.
Interested candidates should submit their résumé to email@example.com Please note this position is only open to permanent residents or citizens of Canada between the ages of 15-30 years old in compliance with the Canada Summers Job Program.
We thank everyone for their interest in this position; however, only those candidates invited to interview with us will be contacted.
Posted Under: Marketing/Sales
Career ID: [ 6964 ]