Director of Marketing & Communications: The Director is passionate about marketing & communications and higher education. They understand and are skilled in print, radio and online promotion strategies, including social media platforms. They are able to lead a team towards objectives while actively participating in the implementation of executables.
Youth Ministries Pastor
Youth Ministries Pastor
Aurora, Ontario , l4g 7j1
Reports to: Lead Pastor
Ministry Hours: 20
Areas of Responsibility:
- Jr. High Ministry (Grade 6-8)
- Sr. High Ministry (Grade 9-12)
The church’s growth potential is found in its children’s and Youth ministry. At Bayview, we have been blessed to be positioned in the middle of a new and growing community with hundreds of young families. The role of the Youth Ministry Pastor is to develop and execute a vision for the Youth Ministry @ Bayview in conjunction with the Lead Pastor. This involves year-round pastoral oversight and leadership, reinforcing and ensuring that the Youth Ministry is in harmony with the overall vision of the church.
The following is a more specific ministry overview:
- Reinforce the vision of the church ensuring that the youth ministry is in accord and harmony with that vision.
- Develop and lead weekly Bible Studies that will cultivate a deepening relationship with Christ.
- Cultivate and support healthy relationships within the context of the church family.
- Coordinate and administer social and ministry activities that will include; social events, peer outreach, retreats, mission trips and community service.
- Communicate upcoming events and information in a clear and timely manner.
- Develop and build a youth ministry team, as well as leading those already in place. Train, equip and mentor key leaders in the Youth. All the while maintaining “Plan to Protect” policies.
- Provide one-to-one ministry as appropriate.
- Connect with local schools, and other community resources as appropriate.
- Oversee the areas of the church website dedicated to youth ministry activities, keeping information updated in a timely manner and maintaining an interesting, innovative and creative environment to inform youth and their parents.
- As appropriate and able, be a visible, supportive, participating presence in all major church functions.
- Participate in weekly staff meetings and training activities.
Posted Under: Pastoral - Youth/Youth Worker
Career ID: [ 6980 ]