Spiritual Formation Pastor
Spiritual Formation Pastor
Kelowna, British Columbia , V1Y7V7
We're on a mission to point people to Jesus. For almost 60 years we have pursued the same mission in Kelowna and we're just getting started. Want to help?
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Discipleship Team member
Full time. At times, this position may require the candidate to be available for daytime, evening and weekend work.
- Work closely with the Discipleship Team to implement the vision and strategy for spiritual formation with a primary focus on small groups
- Continue to innovate and create spiritual development opportunities for a diverse community of seekers, new and maturing Christ followers.
- Recruit, develop, empower and build a healthy team culture of volunteer leaders
- Partner & co-ordinate with multiple ministry departments in executing our small groups strategy.
- Grow and lead small group leaders, employing a coaching mentality to support volunteers development both spiritually and practically
- A love of God’s Word and belief in its ability to inform and transform every person’s life
- An authentic growing relationship with Christ modeled by a life of integrity, character and faith
- An incredible passion for our mission that invigorates and excites everyone you meet
- 5+ years of successful leadership and a proven track record in pastoral ministry
- 5+ years of experience administering budgets, growing volunteers and managing staff
- A team-orientation and strong work ethic
- The ability to drive innovation, change, and growth, and be a detail-oriented implementer who can mobilize small teams to translate strategy into results
- Superb relationship management, interpersonal and communication (written and oral) skills, including the ability to inspire
- Education: Bachelor's Degree preferred
Personal Character Traits
- You’re passionate about pursuing Jesus
- You have a deep relationship with Christ that is modeled through character and competence.
- You have strong spiritual disciplines. Your faith is part of your everyday life. You strive to live it out practically, authentically and humbly.
- You’re passionate about helping others pursue Jesus. You have an understanding of people and how to align them in pursuing wholeness with Jesus.
- You believe in the future of Trinity Church
- You take your responsibilities seriously; the success of this role is critical to Trinity’s growth.
- You have a team ethos and love working with people.
- You thrive in a creative, inventive, fast-paced environment, with people who are passionate about their work and mission.
- You’re excited to work cross-functionally with other departments and enjoy bringing people together to achieve a goal. People enjoy working with you because they know they can trust you.
- You are a culture-driver. You are able to get others excited about the “why” behind the work and constantly be a model of our core values. You are passionate about your work and what it means.
Will be required to complete a Criminal Record Check
Post open until position filled
Posted Under: Pastoral
Career ID: [ 6995 ]