Customer Care Associate
Customer Care Associate
Grimsby, Ontario , L3M 4H8
Start Date: Immediately
Time Commitment: Full-Time, 18-month Contract (with possibility of extension)
Bible League Canada is a Christian charitable organization providing Scripture placement and church planter training worldwide. Our goal is to see all peoples, everywhere, transformed by the living Word of God. Through our various ministry programs led by local champions, we continue to see evidence of God's transforming power in amazing ways.
Reporting to the Donor Relations Manager, the Customer Care Associate will provide support in three areas: Reception, Resource Sales Order Desk and Administrative support. This 18-month contract will cover a maternity leave, with the possibility of extension. The incumbent should be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and interacting with ministry partners, suppliers, other teams and donors effectively and diplomatically.
- Front Desk/Reception Duties:
- Greeting people in person, by telephone, and by email and providing prompt assistance.
- Answering questions regarding BLC ministry.
- Receiving donations by telephone.
- Ensuring all necessary phone and email greetings are set up as needed (absence alerts, phone system automation, holiday greetings, etc.)
- Maintaining 100% coverage of the front desk.
- Resource Sales Order Desk:
- Process Customer Orders - Receiving resource orders by telephone, mail, website or email and process accordingly.
- Order Processing - Creating invoices in the data management system, tracking payments, processing online orders.
- Coordinate order fulfillment - execute with accuracy and efficiency the process involved with submitting orders to shipping facility.
- Maintaining a detailed knowledge of product information for resources available for purchase on the BLC webstore; working with Resource Development Manager to respond to customer product inquiries.
- Administrative Support Duties:
- As time allows, complete general administrative tasks assigned by Donor Relations Manager, e.g. data entry, targeted mailings, research, other duties as required, etc.
- 1-2 years experience in a Reception or Order Desk environment.
- Experience in a not-for-profit organization would be an asset but not essential.
- Education should include at least some College level courses appropriate to the position.
- Sales and relational customer service training are a definite asset.
- Basic MS Office Suite skills, specifically Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Basic Internet research and search engine skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to “think on one’s feet” and deal with challenging donor conversations.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Advanced organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to spend extended periods communicating via telephone.
Interpersonal Skills and Personal Attributes:
- Knowledge of and a passion for BLC and its work.
- Excellent service and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with all levels of management and staff, inside and outside the organization.
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently.
- Able to multi-task, prioritize, meet deadlines in a timely and efficient manner and work well in a busy environment.
- Follower of Jesus Christ who wholeheartedly subscribes to the organization’s faith and lifestyle policy documents.
- A love for Bible-based ministry.
- Cultural, economic and environmental sensitivity.
- Absolute commitment to confidentiality.
For further information about Bible League Canada, please visit our website at www.bibleleague.ca.
Submit your application to Tanya Garvie at email@example.com. Bible League Canada thanks all applicants, however, only candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Posted Under: Administration
Career ID: [ 7017 ]