Scarborough, Ontario , M1C 1E9
UrbanPromise Toronto is a non-profit organization that commits to a 20-year journey with a child. Our Mission is to reach children in Toronto Community Housing with the love of Jesus and raise them into leaders who restore their community.
UrbanPromise Toronto (UPT) is seeking a part-time Office Manager to perform day to day operations in donor care, basic bookkeeping, data base management, and general office duties. The ideal candidate will be a dedicated Christ Follower who has a passion for children, youth and their families from Toronto Community Housing neighborhoods, who would love to work with donors and caring for the systems and protocols that support the ministry of UrbanPromise Toronto.
- Serve as first point of contact for the organization through phone calls, messages, emails
- Distribute messages to proper personnel
- Manage donor database
- Perform basic bookkeeping tasks
- Perform general administrative support for programs
- Weekly Updates to Director of Finance & Operations
- Manage Donor accounts and communications
- General maintenance of office environment
- General maintenance of office supplies, equipment, computer programs
- Maintain organizational files and documents
- A deep personal relationship to Jesus and member of a local church.
- Agreement to UPT Statement of Faith, Mission, Vision and Core Values
- Minimum two years not-for-profit related experience
- Proficiency with spreadsheets, databases and word processing.
- Experience in QuickBooks and Excel a plus
- Strong attention to detail and able to work well independently and in a team setting
- Solid written and oral communication skills and excellent phone manner.
- Ability to organize details, set priorities, and meet deadlines.
- Ability to operate and troubleshoot standard office equipment.
Interested candidates email cover letter, resume and references to email@example.com
Posted Under: Administration
Career ID: [ 7029 ]