Join us for a day with Shane Claiborne. Come be inspired, challenged and refreshed as Shane invites us to explore the transforming power of downward mobility. Early Bird tickets available until January 31, 2020. Presented by Henri Nouwen Society & Tyndale Spiritual Formation Centre.
Scarborough, Ontario , M1C 1E9
UrbanPromise Toronto is a non-profit organization that commits to a 20-year journey with a child. Our Mission is to reach children in Toronto Community Housing with the love of Jesus and raise them into leaders who restore their community.
UrbanPromise Toronto (UPT) is seeking a part-time Office Administrator 5 days a week to perform day to day operations in donor care, administration, and general office care. The ideal candidate will be a dedicated Christ follower who has a passion for children, youth and their families from Toronto Community Housing neighborhoods, who would love to work with donors and caring for the systems and protocols that support the ministry of UPT
- Serving as first point of contact for the organization,
- Perform clerical duties answering phone calls, responding to messages, emails, welcoming visitors
- Redirect messages to proper UPT personnel
- Perform administrative support for Donor Care communications
- Maintain healthy relationships in responding to donor inquiries, updating account information
- Pickup and distribution of mail, monthly donor letters
- Perform clerical duties and administrative support for Office, UPT Programs, Finance
- Maintain filing system – vendor & finance files, program & staff files, operational files
- Assist and prepare documents as needed by UPT Staff
- Maintain positive relationships with responding to vendors and supporters
- Administrative Support of Annual UPT Programs and Events
- Assist and prepare documents for Grants
- Assist and prepare documents for Annual Fundraisers and Programs
General Office Care
- Maintain a clean and positive office environment
- Manage inventory of office supplies, place orders when necessary
- Oversee the maintenance of office facilities, and equipment.
- A deep personal relationship to Jesus and member of a local church.
- Agreement to UPT Statement of Faith, Mission, Vision and Core Values
- Minimum two years not-for-profit related experience
- Proficiency with spreadsheets, databases and word processing.
- Experience in QuickBooks and Excel a plus
- Strong attention to detail and able to work well independently and in a team setting
- Solid written and oral communication skills and excellent phone manner.
- Ability to organize details, set priorities, and meet deadlines.
- Ability to operate and troubleshoot standard office equipment.
Interested candidates email cover letter, resume and references to email@example.com
Posted Under: Administration
Career ID: [ 7029 ]