Scarborough, Ontario , M1C 1E9
UrbanPromise Toronto is a non-profit organization that commits to a 20-year journey with a child. Our Mission is to reach children in Toronto Community Housing with the love of Jesus and raise them into leaders who restore their community.
UrbanPromise Toronto (UPT) is seeking a part-time Communications Coordinator to oversee all external and internal communications that represents the mandate of UPT. The ideal candidate will be a dedicated Christ Follower who has a passion for children, youth and their families from Toronto Community Housing neighborhoods. Someone who would love to creatively tell the story of these children and help raise funds to provide sustainable ministry for these neighborhoods.
- Collaborate with the team to gather stories, pictures, videos and information about our communities for external and internal communications.
- Social media
- Annual reports
- Maintain UPT website information
- Coordinate the planning and implementation of UPT fundraising events
- Design and produce UPT promotional materials
- Develop fundraising initiatives
- Grant writing
- Produce annual plan for all UPT external communications
- Invite personal networks to pray and financially contribute to the ministry
- A deep personal relationship to Jesus and member of a local church.
- Agreement to UPT Statement of Faith, Mission, Vision and Core Values
- 1+ years’ experience and/or education related to communications and marketing initiatives
- Experience with website design and management
- Experience in graphic design using Canva, photoshop, Adobe illustrator etc.
- Experience with a variety of social media applications
- Excellent creative writing, editing and verbal communication skills.
- Able to incorporate communication content with a spiritual and biblical perspective
- Able to work well independently and in a team setting
Interested candidates email cover letter, resume and references to email@example.com
Posted Under: Administration
Career ID: [ 7030 ]