International Growth Administrator
International Growth Administrator
Your Opportunity to be a World Changer
We’re growing and we need your help.
Are you driven by seeing lives changed by the gospel, passionate about organizing details and being an important part of a dynamic team. You will be a key member of the International Growth team supporting our ministry around the world.
The Gideons International In Canada | ShareWord Global (TGIC | SWG) is a vibrant and innovative organization that seeks to change lives around the world by introducing people to Jesus. We do this by sharing God’s Word with others through personal evangelism. For more information, please visit www.gideons.ca.
Revenues: $11 Million
The International Growth Administrator supports the Vice President of International Growth who leads a passionate team of global Regional Managers. The team facilitates the organization’s objectives in evangelism, Scripture distribution, member fundraising, church partnerships and volunteer training and development. A key part of the role is managing all the logistics and administrative details around the global mission trips our members go on.
Job Type: Full time for 1 year (maternity leave cover)
Who We Are Looking For:
An energetic and gifted team-player, detail oriented, extremely organized, have the ability to manage and distribute information, be administratively minded and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment handling multiple projects and initiatives. This person will be responsible for a variety of duties, including but not limited to: administrative support for the Vice President of International Growth and team of Regional Managers, administrative coordination for trips, events and conferences, processing and compiling weekly reporting on all Department activities, coordinating resource inventory and administrative tasks supporting the participant & ministry engagement process. Excellence in customer service is valued and pertinent in all activities.
The International Growth Administrator’s primary responsibility is to assist and support the Vice President and Department with administration and coordination of all Department activities. Responsibilities may vary, but include the following:
- Support for the Vice President of International Growth
- Coordinating all the international ministry trips logistics
- Being the primary liaison between mission team members, suppliers and in-country partners
- Calendar management and booking appointments & meetings
- Assisting with the development of the Department’s Tactical and Operational Plans
- Organizing programs and initiatives to support the achievement the Department’s annual goals and objectives
- Booking and coordinating travel arrangements as needed
- Planning and scheduling as required
- Managing weekly reports for Director and Department
- Receiving phone calls, taking messages and providing assistance with email correspondence
- Providing support in developing written communications and materials
- Project coordination and administration as identified for events, conferences and volunteer member training events
- Liaising and facilitating cross-communication with other Departments
- Providing support to Regional Managers and volunteer members as needed
- Administrative coordination including:
- Preparing and submitting data and reports
- Project coordination and administration as directed
- Organization of department materials, brochures and media
- Managing agendas and taking minutes for meetings
- Devising and maintaining process and project management systems
- Coordinating materials for Department events and initiatives
Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate possesses the following skills & experience:
- A working knowledge of all Microsoft Office and Apple products
- Database software such as customer relationship management (CRM) tools
- Strong organizational and coordination skills with experience in managing and coordinating all details for multiple projects and initiatives
- Experience implementing organizational processes and systems to support a vision or goal
- Ability to craft communications for various audiences and Department activities and initiatives
- Ability to work well independently as well as part of a collaborative, cross-departmental team
- Goal and outcome oriented
- Knowledge of project and event coordination & administration
- Thrive in supporting many projects at once, while ensuring excellence in all
- 3-5 years demonstrated administrative coordination ability in a business or non-profit environment.
- Proven experience in project coordination, and a team mentality in accomplishing objectives.
- Post-Secondary Education, Office Administration/Assistant diploma, and Project Management certification an asset.
The Gideons International In Canada is an evangelical Christian ministry, dedicated to sharing the Word of God with the world. As a Christian evangelical ministry, candidates must be able to demonstrate a personal commitment to Jesus Christ and identify with our Statement of Faith and the mission of The Gideons.
We sincerely thank all those who apply, however only those considered for an interview will be contacted. We offer a competitive compensation package and benefits.
If you are applying, please first complete the following online Survey which is a standard part of our recruitment process: http://www.profileperformancesystem.com/survey.html?SL=37690
Posted Under: Administration
Career ID: [ 7051 ]