Senior High Youth Pastor
Senior High Youth Pastor
Waterloo, Ontario , N2J 3Z4
Creekside Church is all about helping people . . .Follow Jesus. Love God. Love People. Launched in 1989, the church’s Waterloo campus is located on 33 acres in northwest Waterloo. Creekside has a second campus in Kitchener in a leased facility. Creekside is a non-denominational, evangelical, contemporary, team-oriented, growing congregation (averaging 2100+ per Sunday) with multiple staff, and five Sunday services across two physical campuses. Creekside also has an online campus. Creekside is passionate about evangelism, worship, teaching and caring for those both inside and outside the church family.
These values are expressed in our dynamic Youth and Young Adults ministries. By teaching truth through God's Word and being culturally relevant, staff and volunteer leaders develop relationships with students during weekly experiences, special events, retreats and serving opportunities.
If you have a heart that beats strong for youth Grades 9-12 and their Parents, check out what it will take to be the Senior High Youth Pastor at Creekside.
We’ll smile if you are:
- Knowledgeable in youth ministries with 3+ years of experience and hold a theological degree or diploma
- Engaging Bible teacher able to connect with teenage audience
- Experienced in developing and motivating volunteer adults and youth to become leaders
- Awesome at communicating and relating to others, especially youth and their parents
- Pumped up about Creekside’s vision and want to become a part of our church family
You’ll be happy if you enjoy:
- Building relational youth ministry teams in a large and growing church
- Recruiting, training, and leading adult volunteers and youth leaders
- Overseeing weekly youth worship experiences that include many technical components and a live band
- Being a team player who collaborates with all ministries
We’ll high-five if you:
- Desire to excel in a vibrant growing church community
- Are present and engaged with technology and media relevant to youth
- Can text 50 words a minute
- Are highly energetic and willing to grow
- Can name the current top five most popular songs, movies, and television shows
- Make us laugh
The Pastor of Senior High Youth holds a position on the Pastors’ Team. This role provides overall leadership for the Senior High Youth ministries grades 9-12 (Wed evening programming and events). They will also collaborate as part of the Youth and Young Adults team to provide seamless transitions between all ministries. This is a full-time position.
If this sounds like you…..send us your resume: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting Deadline is August 7, 2019
Posted Under: Pastoral - Youth/Youth Worker
Career ID: [ 7060 ]