Pastoral Team Member
Pastoral Team Member
Waterloo, Ontario , N2V 2E8
This job posting will close August 30, 2019 or whenever a suitable candidate is hired.
The Trinity EMC leadership is seeking an additional pastor to join our team to help lead people from where they are to where God wants them to be.
Trinity is a member of the Evangelical Missionary Church of Canada. We are a House of Prayer, and we value the leading of the Holy Spirit. We have a strong and highly unified leadership team and a broad network of capable volunteers. Our vision is to see God move in and through our lives to bring about transformation in our community and beyond.
We are Looking For…
A Pastoral Team Member gifted in the areas of Shepherding and Teaching to join our current team of leaders who are gifted in the Apostolic, Prophetic, and Evangelistic ministries in line with Ephesians 4:11-13.
- A person who shares the same vision as Trinity Evangelical Missionary Church and who can join in and grow alongside the current culture of Spirit-Led Ministry.
- A passionate follower of Jesus whose strengths lie in shepherding, teaching, administration and communication.
- A servant leader who helps others experience God more deeply through various ministry functions such as teaching, coaching, and discipleship.
- A collaborator who works well in a fluid and flexible model of leadership and can inspire other leaders to do the work God calls them to do.
- A detail oriented person by nature, and can formulate effective strategies and carry them out.
- Qualify for credentialing with the Evangelical Missionary Church of Canada.
- Experience working in team environments, in particular, with a solid group of volunteers.
The Pastoral Team Member will take direction from the Deacons and Elders Boards, and will report to the Deacons Board.
Please include along with your resume, a cover letter detailing your gifts and skills as you see then best fitting into and complimenting the current Trinity team.
Please respond to firstname.lastname@example.org
Charlotte Penrose, Chair of the Deacons Board
330 Conservation Drive
Thank you for your interest in serving at Trinity EMC, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Posted Under: Pastoral
Career ID: [ 7080 ]