The Toronto Children's Ministry Conference is a gathering of people who are dedicated to the spiritual growth of children, parents, church volunteers and ministry leaders. Join us on Saturday, November 2nd, for engaging and practical workshops that will equip and inspire you!
Digital Engagement Coordinator
Digital Engagement Coordinator
Brampton, Ontario , L6T 5C6
Partners International is looking for an experienced, knowledgeable and creative person to help us grow our digital and social footprint in the Canadian marketplace.
Organizational Overview: Partners International Canada (PI Canada) is a Christian charity equipping the church, empowering women and children, and transforming communities in the least reached and least resourced regions of the world. Through holistic development and Christian witness we work exclusively with indigenous Christian partners to resource growth and ministry impact.
Partnering with local leaders in challenging places worldwide to build the church and transform communities in the name of Jesus.
Reporting to the Vice President of Ministry Advancement, the Digital Engagement Coordinator (DEC) will coordinate and execute the digital communications plan by focusing on three areas: content creation, online engagement, and analytics. Our ambassador for creating digital momentum, will possess the ability to build awareness, drive traffic, develop donor engagement, and increase conversion through all online channels. The candidates skill set includes, but is not limited to; advertising, e-commerce, email, social media and community management. The DEC will also assist with other graphic design and multimedia projects as assigned. As an integral part of our marketing team, the DEC’s objectives include increasing awareness and preference for PI Canada, brand building, and energizing key stakeholders within the Canadian landscape.
- Content Creation & Management
- Execute and maintain the digital content calendar; create/curate content including articles, blogs, graphics, video; promoting content/conversations and sharing actions.
- Website Maintenance: Update and refresh web page content, guide future site architecture development, and work with IT partners to troubleshoot and resolve technical concerns.
- Community/Channel Engagement
- Manage and grow online engagement with social media assets, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram accounts.
- Ensure all digital communications are consistent, on-brand, and comply with Canadian anti-spam laws and general best practices.
- Analytics & Insight Reports
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of digital content (e.g. CTR): web performance, advertising campaign, e-commerce, email, social media insight reports
- Digital Advertising & E-Commerce
- Create and execute digital advertising campaigns on platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, etc. leveraging Google Adwords, Facebook Ads, Banner advertising etc.
- Build email templates and deploy campaigns using MailChimp email tool (using personalization and segmentation).
- Maintain consistent and optimized SEO messaging plan across all channels
Posted Under: Marketing/Sales
Career ID: [ 7084 ]