Sr. Admin & Sunday Coordinator
Sr. Admin & Sunday Coordinator
Toronto, Ontario , M4W 1C8
St. Paul’s Bloor Street is a vibrant Anglican church located in the heart of downtown Toronto. We are looking for a professional, dependable and enthusiastic individual with a passion for people and a heart for church ministry. The Sr. Admin & Sunday Coordinator will provide front line service on Sundays and administrative support in the office. This position reports to the Director of Operations.
- Administrative Support
- Act as the point of contact between the parish and external contacts by assessing and prioritising requests and queries
- Provide executive support to the Rector (Sr. Minister) including calendar and meeting management, expenses and drafting correspondence
- Data entry and upkeep of the St. Paul’s database, ACS People Suite, ensuring a high level of accuracy
- Format information for internal and external communication (e.g. memos, emails, presentations) as requested
- Completes projects and special assignments as assigned
- Sunday Coordination
- Coordinate personnel schedules for all services including any special services
- Coordinate and organize service details with various internal ministries as needed
- Scheduling and managing volunteers using online volunteer database including during Sunday services
- Orienting and training new volunteers and refreshing existing ones on duties and responsibilities of the role
- Planning for volunteer recruitment and retention
- Develop and support stewardship initiatives that will assist in the successful stewarding of major and planned gifts.
- Prepare general correspondence to educate and encourage members of the parish in Christian stewardship.
- Research best practices in Christian Stewardship and forms of transactional accessibility.
- And other duties as required.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication and networking skills
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to facilitate, resolve conflict and coach others
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Proactive, energetic team player that’s able to work independently and in a team environment
- Proven ability to solve problems and provide an innovative approach to projects.
- Advanced Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook, as well as Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 required with a proven ability to learn and use other software applications
- Fluency with the English language – ability to speak, read and comprehend
- Database experience, specifically knowledge of ACS, would be an asset
- Undertake a Police background check and comply with the policies of St. Paul’s
- Commitment to the mission, vision and values of St. Paul’s
- This is a full-time position available immediately.
- Hours: Sunday: 8 a.m. – 3 p.m., Monday- Thursday: 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. with flexibility for occasional evenings and weekends
- Salary range: $42,000 - $47,000, plus benefits
Please submit your cover letter and resume to:
Director of Operations
St. Paul’s Bloor Street Anglican Church
227 Bloor St E, Toronto, ON. M4W 1C8
Or HR@stpaulsbloor.org (If applying via email, please put “Sr. Admin & Sunday Coordinator” in the subject line)
No telephone inquiries, please. Applications will be reviewed as received. We thank all applicants, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Posted Under: Administration
Career ID: [ 7128 ]