Christmas in the Chapel presents the Tyndale Community Choir with special guest Mark Masri. Start the Christmas season with traditional favourites and a blend of genres to stir your heart. December 7th for 2 shows. Get your tickets before they are sold out.
House of Praise is a Non for Profit organization based in Mississauga, Ontario. Established in year 2000, House of Praise has rapidly grown to become a strong influence in its community. Impacting the lives of individuals by empowering them to achieve their dreams and be fulfill their destiny.
Think you can do the same? Then come to work with us. It all starts with our commitment to great people, great service, and great results. Join us.
The graphic designer will be responsible for creating original, powerful media for sermon series, major events, and church activities. She/he will work closely with the Creative Media team in designing print/website media, marketing materials, large format signage, and more. The ideal candidate must be able to create effective designs for a diverse range of audiences.
The designer must be able to quickly transition from one project to another and be able to manage multiple projects while meeting deadlines. This creative must be able to work well others as an encouraging and supportive team member.
Proficiency in Mac OS X and Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator, WordPress and InDesign (CS6 and CC). After Effects and Premiere experience, a plus. Designer should have a solid foundation of industry best practices and be able to work efficiently as an individual as well as part of a team.
Job Type: Full Time – 37.5 hours a week. 1 Year Contract, with possibility of extension
- Work with Communications department to execute on design requests
- Conceptualize ideas and concepts with Communications and Creative Media team to brand sermon series, as well as create marketing collateral, new designs, layouts, logos, and more.
- Design and produce graphics for House of Praise and Church ministries
- Receive projects with design direction from Staff Members and complete them on time and with attention to detail.
- Work with pre-existing designs
- Design for Social Media Platforms
- 2-3 years’ experience in graphic design.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an area of concentration that has equipped him/her for design work.
- 2-5 years of professional design job experience.
- Well-rounded portfolio.
- Ministry experience is a plus but not necessary
- Include a creative portfolio or a link to your past work when you submit your application
*Any qualified candidate must align with the vision, core values, and doctrinal statement of House of Praise.
Application Deadline: September 15, 2019
Posted Under: Information Technology
Career ID: [ 7258 ]