The Toronto Children's Ministry Conference is a gathering of people who are dedicated to the spiritual growth of children, parents, church volunteers and ministry leaders. Join us on Saturday, November 2nd, for engaging and practical workshops that will equip and inspire you!
Richmond Hill, Ontario , L4C3V3
Grace Baptist Church is a diverse, growing congregation in Richmond Hill seeking a hard-working and organized administrator to join our team in a part-time capacity.
- Office Administration: Meet the administrative needs of the office, church and property including liaison with contractors.
- Financial Administration: Along with a bookkeeping/payroll service, administer the financial functions of the church including banking, annual review, bookkeeping service coordination and our statutory filings as a charity.
- Newcomer Coordination: Track, coordinate and spiritually encourage the follow-up of newcomers through to membership, church involvement and the various phases of Christian discipleship.
The Church Administrator is responsible for the church’s administrative needs, financial functioning, as well as the coordination of newcomer follow-up.
- The administration responsibilities require a high level of organization and a proven ability to work independently to develop effective processes. A high degree of proficiency in the full suite of Office Products is assumed.
- The financial responsibilities do not require accounting or bookkeeping experience but an ability to read financial reports and attention to detail is crucial. Integrity, discretion and trustworthiness are essential qualities. Familiarity with QuickBooks is an asset but not required.
- Newcomer coordination involves a familiarity with database management as well as strong teambuilding and leadership skills to coordinate volunteer response. Interaction and spiritual encouragement of newcomers and members requires warm people skills as well as demonstrated spiritual maturity as a disciple of Jesus Christ and agreement with the Evangelical Fellowship of Canada’s Statement of Faith.
Hours: Part-time 3 - 4 days per week plus quarterly finance committee meetings.
All interested applicants should submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted Under: Administration
Career ID: [ 7265 ]