The Toronto Children's Ministry Conference is a gathering of people who are dedicated to the spiritual growth of children, parents, church volunteers and ministry leaders. Join us on Saturday, November 2nd, for engaging and practical workshops that will equip and inspire you!
Guelph, Ontario , N1H 3M2
Michael House Pregnancy and Parenting Support Services is a Guelph community success story. Open since 2003, we have made a difference in the lives of more than 300 pregnant and parenting women and their children through our Residential Program, Aftercare and Drop-in Programs, and our recently added Supportive Housing Program.
As the new Executive Director, you will be responsible to provide leadership to the agency and champion its mission and values, so that clients are nurtured and able to successfully transition to independent living in the community.
Reporting to the Board of Directors, your primary responsibilities will include:
- Participating with the Board of Directors to develop a vision and strategic plan
- Overseeing and developing operational capabilities and supporting policies and procedures
- Developing and managing the budget
- Establishing new fund development initiatives to ensure financial growth and sustainability
- Using external presence and relationships to garner new opportunities
- Deepening all aspects of communications; cultivating relationships with current funders
- Overseeing the management, hiring and development of staff and volunteers
- Assuring high quality programs and data-driven program evaluation
- Overseeing the management and maintenance of the premises
- Active participation and engagement with Board of Directors; active member of committees
Your Qualifications will include:
- A university degree in a related field e.g. Business, Social Services
- Five years of progressive experience in management of not-for-profits
- Training and experience in supporting women
- An understanding of infant development and attachment
- Experience with mental health and addiction issues would be an asset
- Knowledge of all federal and provincial legislation applicable to Not-for-Profit organizations
You are a high energy people person who gets things done by building relationships. You have strong written and verbal communication skills, as a persuasive and passionate communicator. You are thoroughly committed to our vision to create a nurturing community caring for the emotional, physical and spiritual needs of those we serve.
Application deadline: September 30, 2019. Please submit applications by email to: email@example.com Attn: Ms. Wendy Clayson, Hiring Committee Chair.
Posted Under: Executive
Career ID: [ 7267 ]