Join us on April 28, 2020 for our annual Preaching Conference. Keynote Speaker: Dr. Mary Hulst. Theme: Preaching with Millennials and Gen Z in Mind. Workshops by Tyndale Faculty Gary V. Nelson, Helen Noh, Narry Santos, Rebecca Idestrom, James T. Robertson, Marilyn Draper, and Daniel Wong. Tickets available online. Early bird deadline is March 23, 2020.
Three Hills, Alberta , T0M2A0
We seek to love international students unconditionally, partner with local churches in leading international students to discover Jesus through the Word of God, and prepare them to serve God where He leads them.
The Graphic Designer works within the Communications team to build and maintain the brand consistency of ISMC. He/she is responsible to create visual aspects of communications materials (print and digital).
- Position Type: Part-Time or Full-Time, Partnership Development Required
- Location: Canada
- Accountable To: Associate Vice President, Communications
- Personal & Professional Development
- Prayerfully work on keeping self and family emotionally and spiritually (marriage first) healthy.
- Establish regular times of prayer and Word study for God’s wisdom and direction in life and ministry.
- Develop and maintain a team of prayer and financial partners for full support.
- Engage in professional development/in-service training as needed.
- Graphic and Layout Design
- Design and layout the ISMC printed newsletter and MailChimp digital newsletter.
- Design communications and promotional materials including banners, brochures, flyers, business cards, letterhead, and graphic elements for ISMC website and social media pages.
- Work with the Associate VP, Communications to build and maintain brand consistency.
- Coordinate the production and distribution of graphic projects with the printing company.
- Manage the newsletter mailing list in the MailChimp digital newsletter account.
- Personal Character & Competency
- Growing in a vital relationship with Christ. Meets the leadership qualities of 1 Timothy 3:1-7.
- Good Bible knowledge.
- Committed to the Great Commission and the vision and mission of ISMC.
- Understands the impact international student ministries can have in the world and is committed to empowering international students to impact the world by empowering staff.
- In agreement with ISMC’s Statement of Faith and ISMC’s Lifestyle Practice & Conduct policy.
- Exhibit an active and developing Christ-like character.
- Heart of a servant leader, able to recognize staff’s gifting and lead them toward their full potential in ministry and faith.
- Personal and social confidence with humility.
- Attentive to details.
- Exhibit unquestionable integrity, particularly in the realm of finances.
- A minimum of 2 years of graphic design experience, preferably in a non-profit organization or ministry.
- Academic and professional achievement, preferably in the graphic design field.
- Proven graphic and layout design abilities using Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Knowledge of MailChimp e-newsletter platform.
- Knowledge of InDesign publishing program and WordPress website development platform is an asset
- Experience in the coordination of printing materials.
- Proven success in Partner Development.
For more information, please email to email@example.com
Posted Under: Miscellaneous
Career ID: [ 7274 ]