Christmas in the Chapel presents the Tyndale Community Choir with special guest Mark Masri. Start the Christmas season with traditional favourites and a blend of genres to stir your heart. December 7th for 2 shows. Get your tickets before they are sold out.
Brampton, Ontario , L6V2J1
Full Time Salaried Position - 40 Hours/Week
Happy Life Child Care Centre, a ministry of Brampton Church of the Nazarene, is currently looking for a Daycare Manager. This position will play an integral role in the customer service and organizational strength of our centre. The Daycare Manager will provide administrative support, greet and direct visitors, answer and respond to calls and emails. Since we are a Christian organization, it is imperative that candidates exhibit a strong Christian character. Qualified candidates will have impeccable verbal and written communication skills in English, and a friendly Christian demeanor.
- Greet parents, families, and visitors.
- Fulfill clerical duties such as filing, answering phone calls, responding to emails.
- Maintain a strong working relationship with the Region of Peel and Ministry of Education.
- Ensure the Centre meets government and ministry requirements.
- Perform accounting tasks, including invoicing and budget tracking as well as submit documents to the appropriate government agencies.
- Report monthly to the Church Board.
- Provide administrative support for supervisory staff, ECE’s, and non-program staff.
- Long-term visioning and program planning to enrich the reputation and standard of care for the Centre.
- Work closely with the Children’s Pastor to further the outreach ministry that takes place in our Centre.
- Registered Early Childhood Education (RECE) or a Bachelor’s Degree in Education.
- Minimum 5 years of experience working with children.
- Passion for working with children and families, reaching them with the gospel.
- Strong work ethic with the ability to problem solve and work with a team.
- Ability to take initiative and work independently.
- Comfortable and competent in working with Windows, Mac, and various computer-based tasks. Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Potential candidates must have an understanding of the provincial Early Years and Child Care Policy.
Please submit resumes by email by September 24th.
Posted Under: Administration
Career ID: [ 7281 ]