Website Content Coordinator will work as part of the Marketing & Communications team in the development and management of website content, primarily for the purpose of marketing Tyndale. Content management tasks include creating new content pages, editing existing content, creating or editing images...
Markham, Ontario , L6E 1H8
The Full-time English Pastor is to lead in the English congregation and build up the spiritual lives of the youth through preaching, teaching, training and caring.
- To provide strong leadership and development to the English congregation of Wismer Baptist Church
- To carry out work as assigned by the Deacon Board and help the Senior Pastor to fulfill duties or projects as requested
- To oversee the English congregation of Wismer Baptist Church and alert the Senior Pastor of any areas of concern
- Daily schedule – Maintain 6 working days a week (half day on Saturdays and Sundays) and work no less than 40 hours per week
- Staff meetings – Attend all staff meetings and other ministry meetings and prepare to report on ministry activities. Report weekly to the Senior Pastor and be accountable to the Deacon Board
- Meet one-on-one and consult with the Senior Pastor on a regular basis for mentoring, prayer, evaluation and coordination
- Cooperate fully with other church leaders for the benefit of the church
- Plan for the development of the English congregation of WBC
- Disciple and mentor the English speaking brothers and sisters to help them become mature, healthy and devoted followers of Christ
- Attend Timothy Fellowship (Youth) and Joseph Fellowship (Young Adult). Counsel both fellowships, committees and teams by recruiting, training, encouraging and supporting brothers and sisters.
- Participate in the Sunday School teaching and support other Sunday School teachers with training, encouragement and curriculum development
- Plan and implement special activities like retreats, missions trips and outreach events, etc.
- Visit brothers and sisters and provide pastoral counseling on a regular basis, especially in special situations such as sickness, hospitalization, crisis intervention, death and other situations in which they may need help or support
- Outreach – Regularly provide opportunities for brothers and sisters in the English congregation to invite friends to church
- Equipping – Provide brothers and sisters opportunities to be involved in serving in ministries
- Encouragement – Help brothers and sisters in following God’s call in their lives
Other Ministry Responsibilities:
- Provide discipleship and mentoring for our youth and adults in the English congregation
- Communicate regularly to the English congregation about church activities
- Keep the Senior Pastor informed on all ministry activities and plans
- Demonstrate a willingness and flexibility to learn and serve in ways that will broaden the overall strengths of the pastoral team
- Perform other duties as required
These responsibilities are a general overview of the job duties and may change as the need arises.
Posted Under: Pastoral
Career ID: [ 7374 ]