Third annual two day leadership conference for individuals of all ages who work in youth ministry settings whether in the Church or the marketplace from November 15 to 16 this year. The conference will include a mixture of main and breakout sessions on topics of relevance both to youth workers and their students.
Red Deer, Alberta , T4P0E5
Serving the Central Alberta community since 1999, SHALOM Counselling Centre in Red Deer, Alberta, is seeking an Executive Director to provide oversight and leadership to a staff of professional counsellors to meet the ever growing demands for counselling services from the diverse population of Central Alberta.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Is a visionary leader who will effectively move Shalom into its next level of growth and development to serve all of Central Alberta.
- Is a sensitive and caring Team Player
- Is an inspirational leader who recognizes others’ strengths and encourages them to succeed
- Displays confidence in decision making and in day to day administration, while demonstrating respect and concern for all
- Understands the financial dynamics and challenges of the operation of non-profit organizations
- Has strong verbal and written communication skills for community relations and the writing of policies and procedures and grant applications
- Is knowledgeable about working within a volunteer board context
- Believes in and lives the stated Christian values and service philosophy of Shalom Counselling Centre.
For further information: https://www.shalomcounselling.com/job-opportunities/
Posted Under: Executive
Career ID: [ 7378 ]